Shipping, Delivery, and Returns
- We ship to almost any address in New Zealand.
- There are restrictions on some products regarding the type of courier that can be used (e.g. items classed as flammable, etc.)
- Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Goods will be sent via courier unless instructed by the Customer to use an alternative freight service. Delivery within New Zealand is free for orders over $50 excluding GST. A $5.95 freight/handling fee will apply to orders less than $50 excluding GST.
- Claims arising from damage or loss in transit must be made in writing within 7 days of date of Invoice.
How to return an item
- If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
What can be returned
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a credit or refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Custom manufactured and special packaged items are not returnable. Non-stock, custom made, and specially packaged products are non-returnable.
- The Supplier reserves the right to charge an administration/handling fee of 15% to any returns. All freight costs in relation to these returns are at the Customers expense.
What happens when returned
- You should expect to receive your credit or refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).